Can I Increase the Volume of a PC-Speaker?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 17:58:35 UTC 2021

Hi

Basically there is no way to adjust the harddware beeper volume unless it
is  routed thru the sound card.

Original PC beeper is a hardware timer and it's output is directed to
build-in speaker.   Nowadays there is  not always separate speaker but the
signal is fed to sound card mixer.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS  Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020 fp:0C1F6A76 DC9DDD58 33838B5D 0E769600 B7840D02

  Linux for blind general discussion kirjoitti