Is this possible?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 16:31:11 UTC 2021

As far as I know all additions of ubuntu have a shell of some sort.  All
the graphical stuff run on top of a shell.  If ssh is installed and
configured then you should be able to ssh into any version of ubuntu.  You
will, of course not have the graphical desktop.  I do this with virtual
machines all the time some running as servers without graphics and some
running a desktop.

Tom