Is this possible?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 17:00:52 UTC 2021

Correct.  You can use a remote desktop application to get to a graphical
desktop (assuming the machine you are trying to get to is configured for
that).  Ssh is not a graphical relay though you can do some port
forwarding things to make it possible to use a remote desktop.

As I really dislike graphical things I would hav to look up the setting
again but I do know that years ago I was able to use a remote desktop to
access both linux and windows machines.  If they require accessibility
then you have to have things like orca running on those machines and
forward sound.

Tom