Is this possible?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 23:41:01 UTC 2021

Btw, you could use the enlightenment sound deamon to forward the sound from the remote machine, assuming you can configure the Remote Desktop or session to enable the screen reader in a virtual session. I did this once a long time ago with XVNC and ESD. However, a lot has changed in the last 10 years.

-Eric