Recently mentioned cheap Braille display?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 19:08:29 UTC 2021

I was pretty certain that someone on this list had recently mentioned
a notably cheaper Braille display that had recently come on the
market.  Does this sound familiar to anybody here?  However, I can't
find any such message in my folder of Blinux mailing-list messages.
One of the OpenBSD developers was asking about picking up a cheap
Braille display for testing accessibility but didn't have a lot of
cash to drop on it.  So I wanted to share that info with them.

Thanks!

-Tim