Is there an easy to use Equalizer for Ubuntu based Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 20:18:33 UTC 2021

Hi,
Apologies for my very delayed reply. I havn't checked my inbox in quite a while. I just wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my question re text editors in such detail. I know I'm responding way late, but better late than never and I just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences and for listing so many options.
I look forward to researching those that you listed. Its great that there are so many to choose from. Now it just comes down to me figuring out which one/s will be my preference.
Again just wanted to thank you for your time and effort in writing such a thorough reply, the info you shared is very much appreciated.
Sincerely,
SL

Jan 24, 2021, 03:40 by ra+dtubxdrrefuvknlzmxnknslhb at simplelogin.co: