cli-party sennet error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 23:51:18 UTC 2021

I just communicated with Storm Dragon, author of cli-party and
maintainer of Stormux. As for an unknown reason he can't get his
emails to reach this list he'd like that you post issues with cli-party
on the Stormux mailing list. Links on this page:
https://groups.io/g/stormux

As an aside, I didn't have to use pip to install html2text,
just typed
sbopkg -i html2text.

Best regards,
Didier