Fwd: Does anyone on here read code in braille?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 07:10:25 UTC 2021

The only multi-line braille displays are very expensive.  Even the
single-line displays are expensive but most braille displays in use and on
the market are single-line displays.  When I read code and braille I only
use my fingertips to do that and I do not have glucose testing done on
those fingers either.  Good way to loose sensitivity having index fingers
poked.