Is this a glitch with Orca and Libre Office?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 06:23:10 UTC 2021

Someone here on the list said that the glitch of Orca jumping around while reading a document, is a bug in LibreOffice Fresh, but not in LibreOffice Still.
So I've tried searching how to get LibreOffice Still but not really finding Still in particular. Its just LibreOffice 6 or 7 etc.
Whoever found a version of LibreOffice that does not jump around with Orca, could you please tell me what that version is?
Better yet, is there a command to install it directly from the terminal?
Any other suggestions for word processors would be appreciated. I do not need something with all the latest features to rival MS Office.
I just want something that I can actually read and write long documents without Orca jumping all over the place, and something that I can save files as .rtf
Thanks,
SL