Interesting arch issue

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 3 08:49:42 UTC 2021

Hi,

Sorry, my bad. I forgot to add that to the email. As I stated, I am installing in "VMware Workstation 16 Player" for windows see system specs below.

Device name	LAPTOP-57VCMCF1
Processor	Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz   2.11 GHz
Installed RAM	16,0 GB (15,8 GB usable)
Device ID	E533DBAD-50FA-48FF-A9AC-4B1B9BBC462D
Product ID	00342-41428-46767-AAOEM
System type	64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch	No pen or touch input is available for this display

I am thinking about making this an Arch machine and running Windows in Qemu for work.

Warm regards,

Brandt