Suggestions for Linux laptop

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 06:05:49 UTC 2021

I could be wrong, but I'm reading the OP as less "what's a good laptop
that comes pre-loaded with Linux" and more "what's a good laptop to
put Linux on". Granted, one would think a machine that comes with one
flavor of Linux would be a good choice for putting a different flavor
of Linux on, which I presume is one reason they're considering
System76, a company that specializes in machines pre-installed with
Linux if they haven't changed drastically.

But then again, I've never purchased a laptop or desktop that I kept
whatever came pre-loaded on it longer than the time it took to
download, burn, and install whichever Linux I preferred at the time,
even on the ones that came preloaded with Linux...