Suggestions for Linux laptop

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 09:14:30 UTC 2021

On 2021-07-07 05:47, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> I will be taking a Linux administration class in the fall. I wanted to
> get a new laptop that I hope to use for that class. Does anyone have
> suggestions?

Being an instructor myself I would warmly suggest purchasing a Lenovo
Thinkpad series laptop for your upcoming Linux class.
I also suggest that you contact the training provider well in advance in
order to have sufficient accommodations for your class. If you consider
taking a certification exam afterwards then I recommend to contact the
certification body to have sufficient accommodations for your exam
session.

Lenovo Thinkpads are also available preloaded with Fedora flavor of
Linux directly from Lenovo. I suggest you call Lenovo sales phone since
the systems might not be available online on www.lenovo.com on all
regions.

Regards,
Birdie