Starting linux again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 13:48:06 UTC 2021

Just make sure Debian supports all of your hardware first. My Acer
Espire E-1574... or 1575... worked on Arch install but not when trying to
install Debian. Also be aware that many packages will probably be versions
out of date of upstream, so missing features and possible fixes. Besides
that it would probably be a good console system.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/