Starting linux again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 16:53:13 UTC 2021

Sure, you have to know how to start braille or speech when using the
Debian installer. Thats true and also well documented ;-). But then you
can use a very clear and simple and guided installation process which
was not that simple AFAIK with e.g.Slint. The last time I tried Slint I
had to enter commands in a shell which is not the case and not necessary
with Debian where a guided installer can be used.

But ofcourse I can be wrong, I tested Slint a few months ago and maybe I
do not remember right.

And ofcourse Slint has all things included regarding accessebility and
can be used very well with a braille device or speech, no matter, Slint
is also a very good choice regarding accessebility.