Starting linux again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 7 17:32:20 UTC 2021

Probably you installed Slint using a the previous ISO.

The current ISO provides an 'auto' installation mode in addition to the
'manual'
mode.

In 'auto' mode you have zero command to type: you just answer questions,
and a
contextual help is provided.

Our user Pawel Loba has been kind enough to provide an audio walk
through of
this new 'auto' installation mode available here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/doc/AudioTutorials/slint-installation-quick-walkthrough.mp3
It is not fully up to date but close enough to get a feeling of how it
works.

Didier
--
Didier Spaier