Arch Linux post installation issue

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 18:50:47 UTC 2021

That would not be true if using the gnome desktop.

Sounds like either a Pulseaudio or Alsa issue. I had something similar happen to me a while ago. I reconfigured speech-dispatcher to run threw Alsa and removed Pulseaudio off of my system.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Air

Contact:

Phone: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>

Email: brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>