audio cutting and exporting

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 16 17:02:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

in addition to what Kyle mentioned there is also dae (Digital Audio Editor),
much simpler indeed as it's a Python script that its author Willem van
der Walt
made recently compatible with Python3.

Not source URL but here is the source directory in the Slint repo (the new
version is newdae, not dae in the archive):

http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/source/dae/

You could also contact the author:
wvdwaltatcsir.co.za
replace at by the at sign.

Aldo this needs a Python3 pyeca module shipped in a recent ecasound package

Cheers,
Didier