Fedora pros and cons

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 17 00:05:52 UTC 2021

Dmix is a pretty big can of cream corn that I only opened once and
quickly threw away. They never did fix that speech issue whereby two
voices talk at once and the first voice just won't shut up for far too
long. Festival and Espeak did the same thing.

Can someone explain in plain English what is an apple approach to
accessibility vs a microsoft approach to accessibility? I don't like
either, but maybe that's because for many years I have just used Linux
with Orca, which I have speaking on my desktop of choice, which once was
GNOME 2.x and now is MATE. None of the corporate behemoths take this
approach, allowing me to choose the interface I like the best, the one
that works for me the best.

~Kyle