Fedora pros and cons

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 17 00:27:38 UTC 2021

I was kinda wondering that too, but I guess by Apple they mean “integrated and configured” rather than Microsoft’s more lose approach, which is kinda weird since Narrator is more of a thing now, and Microsoft is even trying to be like Apple by bumping a *minor* Windows 10 version up to 11.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com

Https://devinprater.flounder.online