recommended OCR solutions on Arch Linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 18 10:59:55 UTC 2021

The first time you configure irc, you choose those for yourself.  This is
something irc fails to explain.  Once you login, there may be a Nickserver
to use to register your credentials if those aren't already used by
another irc user.  Very adviseable to do so since credentials that look
interesting to others will be stolen unless you get them registered first.
That happened to me on freenode so I arranged for different credentials in
that instance.