changing the keymap in fluxbox on Slint

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jul 20 20:20:20 UTC 2021

Hi Brandt,

looking at /etc/X11/xkb/rules/evdev.lst line #295
   dvorak-l        us: English (left handed Dvorak)
as this line is after line #286:
! variant

I assume that you should have
	Option				"XkbLayout" "us"
	Option				"XkbVariant" "dvorak-l"
instead.

Please try the attached modified file and tell us how that goes.

Cheers,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier