Twitter, again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 08:30:44 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I know this has been talked about a while back, but unfortunately it is
a topic near and dear to my heart.

Has there been any new developments regarding an accessible twitter
client for linux? I can honestly say, GUI or TTY, I really don't care.

If anyone knows anything on this, please let me know.

I know there is an open source accessible client on Github available for
both Windows and MacOS, but I have no idea if it can be ported to
GNU/Linux. If anyone wants to take a look at "Quinter".

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Slint