Twitter, again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 13:12:51 UTC 2021

Oysttyer has been available for some time now and perl is used to run it.
The emacs environment has ttytter available, and python has
rainbow-twitter available.  In the past, I've used all of these mostly in
console.  No more twitter or facebook accounts so I can't help you any
further with them.  If you want to try reddit out, you could do it with
tuir which you install with pipi.  Clubhouse so far as I know has no linux
clients.