Twitter, again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 13:41:01 UTC 2021

Tim here.  I took a "Old Hardware Challenge" recently[1] and to
access Twitter I used rainbowstream on the TTY.  It was passible, but
the interface was still a bit clunky and lacking in a number of
regular Twitter features.  Fortunately, it was pretty easy to test
once you completed the authentication sequence (it provides a URL,
you visit that URL and obtain the 6-digit code to transcribe into
rainbowstream).

But certainly worth a try.

-tim

[1]