Solus and Chromium breaking

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 19:21:14 UTC 2021

I'm not sure if Insert+H and F2 will work though with Chromium or
Electron based stuff just being blank to Orca? I mean I can test it on
my end and see if it works. Solus is reporting Orca 40.0 with the
installed version so not sure what if anything I can change to make
Chromium work with Solus and their DE. I thought I had to put stuff in a
config file? I'm coming over from Ubuntu where it all worked flawlessly
so....trying to remember how to set stuff upin