A question on speakup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jul 22 12:40:11 UTC 2021

Hi again,

For some reason espeakup comes up talking with a rather bad US accent.
Is there a way to change the "language" without killing espeakup? Every
time I do so, Speakup will restore my previous settings, which,
unfortunately includes the bad US voice.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Slint