Flatpak on Slint

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 24 14:53:00 UTC 2021

Hi Brandt,

I never used flatpak or twitter, however...

maybe a post installation configuration is needed, as indicated in:
https://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.2/desktop/flatpak/README

If this doesn't help, please post the exact steps you took to install
flatpak
then cawbird and start cawbird.

Then I'll try to reproduces later today.

Cheers,

Didier
--
Didier Spaier