Flatpak on Slint

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 25 15:47:29 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I find myself with an interesting problem.

When I open Cawbird, (a flatpak) from the Mate desktop, it works just
fine. When I try the same from Fluxbox, the system just sits there and
there is nothing I can do but power it down, or reboot from a tty.

Also, I installed Skype, (also a flatpak) and did add
--force-renderer-accessibility flag in the Mate Main-Menu application. I
can run the app in Fluxbox, but hell if I can figure how to add the
--force-renderer-accessibility flag to it.

I am also trying to bind Skype to a keyboard shortcut. I understand how
the .fluxbox/keys file work, but hell if I can make skype launch with
the flag.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from Slint