A question about adding keyboard shortcuts in mate

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jul 27 01:18:04 UTC 2021

Hey there,

hmm, I'd firstly ask, does it really matter?

I mean, you're most likely going to attach flags to the command anyway,
so it shouldn't be much of an issue if OCRDesktop is not present among
the installed apps.

Just make sure it's present in either /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin
according to the way you installed it and it should work just fine.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 25. 7. 2021 o 17:59 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):