Open Suse install?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 15:45:11 UTC 2021

When you boot tumbleweed, listen for hard drive action if installing on
real hardware.  When all of this stops, control-alt-s will slowly start
orca up.  Once done turn assistive technology on to avoid doing this
again.  That will allow you to install tumbleweed.  Once tumbleweed is
installed, use super-alt-s to get orca up and then turn on assistive
technology to keep accessibility alive.