Open Suse install?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jul 29 00:02:19 UTC 2021

Trying this with the latest GNOME tumbleweed, I find that there seems to
be no way to start orca.  'ctrl-alt-s' does nothing, nor does trying to
start orca from the 'run' dialogue.  I do get the volume pops and
speech-dispatcher seems to work, using the 'spd-say' command.  I'm doing
this on real hardware.

Thanks,

Dave  H.