Solus and Broken Speech

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 31 02:25:25 UTC 2021

I'm now running Solus and find that both pulseaudio and pipewire are actual
executable files.  Furthermore, pipewire is not running, as indicated by
typing:

ps aux |grep pipewire

Only return is my command.

When I do the same thing, but with pulseaudio, I get several lines.  I'm
going to assume this means that pulseaudio is running.  What, next, to try,
to smoothe this speech out?

Thanks,

Dave  H.