Solus and Broken Speech

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 31 18:05:10 UTC 2021

This time, I tried the Budgie live version, and had the same choppiness
in the speech.  It seemed to go away, while I was using the system.
There's something about speech dispatcher, Solus, and this machine
(Thinkpad 11E, by Lenovo).  I'll see what happens on my HP Probook.
I'll probably leave Slint here on the thinkpad. If I do Solus, on
Probook, it will probably be the Mate spin; I prefer it over Budgie and
GNOME.

Thank you,

Dave  H.

If you want to take this off-list,  write directly: ka1cey at gmail.com