Accessible linux distro for raspberry pi?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jun 19 18:03:38 UTC 2021

Hi,
Actually I tried stormux but left it because the image was around 1 year old.
Can you please give the e-mail ID of the raspberry pi mailing list?
I tried raspbian pi, but it didn't work, after installing mate and
orca it kept on saying that press alt+control+space to enable
accessibility but when I pressed shortcut keys, they didn't work