making an accessible version of Nushell

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 22 14:57:46 UTC 2021

Hey,

sorry if this is off topic, but with a similar aim: work to make the
aerc email
client more accessible would be very helpful.

It seems me that aerc is not as frightening for beginners as can be
mutt, for
instance, so this could replace Thunderbird for folks not so at ease
with the
command line.

Last time I asked, the main developer was not eager to work on that front
himself but was eager to review proposed patches and help.

link: https://aerc-mail.org/

Cheers,
Didier