Did Youtube get worse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 20:36:10 UTC 2021

So as the subject says...is it just me, or is Youtube somehow worse? I
mean. Before, I could tab to closed captions, settings, fullscreen and
so forth. Now it just stops after the mute button/volume slider and
refuses to go on.

Whiiiiich.....given Google's fuckery with autoplay now being in that
bunch of buttons and on by default, is a problem, really. Mostly since
now you can't easily turn it of. I know, I know, Youtube needs to ram
adverts down our throats but...is this an Orca issue, a Firefox and
Brave isue or...?