Slint not speaking in Vmware fusion on the Mac.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 00:51:53 UTC 2021

Hello, what kind of screen reading, or braille access can be used with this distribution? If it uses a screen reader, is this speak up or something else? If it's graphical I'm going to assume that it is orca? Does anybody have any thoughts, thank you and it Vance more idiot base on how to try this distribution in a virtual machine.