a LITTLE INTRODUCTION AND A QUESTION ABOUT EXECUTING fENRIR

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 26 12:40:20 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm Francisco, and I started using Linux a few months back.

I started with Ubuntu, to then switch to Arch for a bit, and then,
finally, to Fedora Rawhide, which I'm happily using right now.

Both for fun and because I need it, I installed Fenrir, but when I issue

sudo fenrir

in the terminal, this happens:

play FAIL ao: startwrite [ao driver]: Corrupted encoding data (bits per
sample should not be zero)
play FAIL sox: Sorry, there is no default audio device configured

Did this happen to any of you?

If so, how would I go about fixing it?

I already configured pulseaudio with the provided script, bTW.

Thanks for any answer.

Best regards.

Francisco.