dosemu 1.x is deprecated in favor of dosemu2.x

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 22:59:06 UTC 2021

Hi Jude,

I'm sorry, building dosemu2.x is not simple and I won't have the time
to do that soon.

As you run several distributions, maybe try dosemu2.x on another one?

PS According to repology only Archs provide a build script in the AUR:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dosemu2-git/

Good luck.

Cheers,
Didier