Fedora 34- Orca works on logon screen but not after signed in

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat May 8 15:34:15 UTC 2021

Matthew

In the run box, type mate-terminal.  Now type sudo alsamixer and press
enter.  You should be prompted for your password.  Type this in and you
should be in the mixer settings.  You can press up and down arrows !
raze the valume to your liking.  Rite and left arrow will switch between
the output sorces.  You can press ctrl c to close this.  Now to save
this setting, type sudo alsactl store. This will store your audo level
settings.

Hi,