Crawling a website for media files.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 27 23:06:28 UTC 2021

You might try podget.  You put urls in .podget/serverlist and that's where
podget goes to find them.
You'll need to run the package first then read the man page and then check
what's in ./podget/serverlist and comment out anything you don't want
downloaded.  I hope this helps.  This package is still under active
development.