have any of you mannaged to successfully install linux alongside with windows?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 00:22:15 UTC 2021

Thanks Matthew,

I am not usually that adventurous when it comes with dealing with
operating systems, nontheless, I dared to install slint on an SD card.
It took approximately half an hour to do the installation. Now I am
sending this email from this Slint installation. I guess I was a little
nervous, so I do not remember that Slint asked me if I want to install
alongside windows. I chose auto installation and it presented me with
the drives and one of them was the drive where my windows installation
resides. I was afraid that if I chose it it would wipe my entire hard disc.

Cheers,

Ibrahim