have any of you mannaged to successfully install linux alongside with windows?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 14:15:39 UTC 2021

Thanks Matthew,

I am glad you told me about the system checks every five bootups. I was
wondering why the system slows down from time to time.

I noticed a problem, and I am not sure if it has anything to do with me
running the linux from an sd card or I screwed up something during
installation. The problem I noticed is that the date and time of my
entire laptop gets changed. Everytime I bootup my windows, I find the
time and date changed. So when I go back to my linux and try to check
the date and time settings, I get an error message. It is a long message
but I understand from it that service is unknown and something to the
effect that file not found. The problem is that I do not know how to
review the screen to capture the exact text of such messages. I could
take a screen shot and send to you if this helps, or tell me how to
review the screen and copy such error messages.

Cheers,

Ibrahim