How do you switch between keyboards on linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 03:20:50 UTC 2021

Helllo Folks,

I am a new user of linux. I have been experimenting with several
distributions of linux for few days. I am a multi-lingual person and
therefore I need more than just one key board on my linux. I found it
easy to add a key board, but I could not figure out how to switch
between the two or three keyboards I have installed.

Is there a standard shortcut to switch among the verious keyboards the
user adds to his/her keyboards list? In windows I use the left-alt Plus
shift and that allows me to circle between the keyboards.

I appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Ibrahim