Slint

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 7 16:28:22 UTC 2021

Ho Howard,

no there is no 32 bit version at time of writing.

I maintain Slint alone and do not have the time needed to maintain two
architectures, sorry.

For this to happen either someone need to volunteer doing that, or in the
future (after the next Slackware release) I manage to have less specific
packages to maintain in addition to those provided by Slackware.

Cheers,
Didier
---
Didier Spaier