Does any of you use a Whatsapp Linux client?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 11:07:40 UTC 2021

Hi, in addition:

dance[~]$ LANG=C spi whatsapp
Available packages:
None

Available SlackBuilds:
pidgin-whatsapp [Not installed]: pidgin-whatsapp (WhatsApp Plugin for
Pidgin)
purple-gowhatsapp [Not installed]: purple-gowhatsapp (libpurple/Pidgin
plugin for WhatsApp Web)
dance[~]$

To build and install, as root:
slapt-src -i pidgin-whatsapp
or
slapt-src -i purple-gowhatsapp

Caveat I didn't use these apps, not using Whatsapp so not having an account.

Cheers,
Didier