any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 17:31:08 UTC 2021

Hello friends,

I am wondering if there is another accessible email client that works
seamlessly with linux? Currently I am using thunderbird. It is very
accessible with linux. However, the fact that it brings so many firefox
tabs which are not directly email related is annoying. I want an email
client that is simple and purely email, no other features. Do you guys
recommend a particularly simple yet accessible client?

Cheers,

Ibrahim

,