any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 19:25:07 UTC 2021

I agree.  If you are going to use a terminal client, Alpine works pretty
good.  At least it did when I used it a long time ago.  If I recall
correctly, with Mutt you need to create a configure file by hand before you
can do anything with it.  At least pine creates a default file and if you
want to change it, you can go into the menu to do that.

On Nov 13, 2021 at 1:59 PM, Linux for blind general discussion <