any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 21:17:59 UTC 2021

I can click links in alpine and those work too.  If I remember, it only
needed three adjustments to the configuration to do it too.  I don't mind
modifying configuration files since I can usually get more bang for the
buck that way once it's done.
Other than web browsing I have no use for the g.u.i.  If g.u.i. games
written for g.u.i. got accessible I'd check them out and maybe use the
g.u.i. more.