any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 01:17:59 UTC 2021

I don't see any "configurations designed for sighted users" in
Thunderbird, and I can have a brand new installation of Thunderbird up
and running in about a minute, even without copying configuration files.
The very first time I set up Thunderbird, and even Evolution, it took me
3 minutes to set up two email accounts and start reading my mail, and I
could even click links in a message using tab and other forms of
navigation that I'm used to in browsers. On the other hand, Mutt took me
two weeks of reading and writing and editing and I still couldn't get it
to give me my IMAP mail. Granted this was more than 10 years ago, but I
don't see that things have changed much in that time. I still wouldn't
recommend Mutt to anyone other than those who feel like writing the
source code for their own email program is a walk in the park.

~Kyle